How can i get my dad out of home, my sibblings had estate sale,took his cars out of state, only have end of life dir, help him.

Lancaster, CA |

there is a trust and will, those are only good after both are deceased. Now my sister has end of life directive, which states do not resesatate, and a paper my mom had stating he had alheimzers and needed help with medical and financial, he can answer questions and know whats going on i tell him. none of them have conservortship, or pow. i want my dad to take care of him, the home threw me out, i have a paper from judge that i can visit,my brother said he told home he had pow, he does not, my brother has been into my dad bank account with out authority, sold everything in his house, my sister took his cars, i need help and my dad want s to send them to jail.,... help any attroney close to santa monica courts where my brother put a temp restaring order on me to get me out of the way.

If no one has medical power of attorney for your dad, he is in need of a guardian. You need to find an attorney to investigate and process the paperwork for this.

the end life directive has the two sisters onit, and a paper from the dr saying he needs help with medical and financial,.. that it. no one had pow. my dad needs the attroney, he want s me to help him, i think he needs an attroney to put those sibblings in jail, they are trying to rent out his house with a rental company, my brother has no pow, the judge said so at my restraing order my brother put on me 12/27/12 to get me out of the way, he had an estate sale 12/28/12, does that tell you something, he told the judge he was renting the house to offset the cost of the home,, no it was still full of my dads personal items. i want them in jail, i know they are steeling from my dad, my sister took his cars to nv, she will say she s storing them, but i know she wanted my dad truck for her son, and my mom wanted her to pay for it but my mom died in oct. 2012. i called the police so my dad could make a report and they said it was a civil matter.

I would recommend seeing an attorney. Your father's money is to take care of him. You may need a conservator... It makes it more difficult if they have transferred assets and it causes issues in MediCal eligibility... See an attorney quickly

This is not intended as specific leal advice and is based in California law

You need to apply for conservatorship (conservatorships in California are used for incapacitated adults while guardianship is used for minors) if you wish to make decisions for your father. You may also wish to contact Adult Protective Services (APS) if your father was financial abused.

No legal representation exists by virtue of this answer. It is recommended that you contact an attorney directly for a more complete response.

Child custody topics