How can i get my car out the impound before 30?

Asked over 4 years ago - Sacramento, CA

my car got taken away by a highway patrol because of a suspended license because i haven't pay my pass speeding tickets and i want to know how to get my car out the impound before the 30 days if i get my tickets cleared off and my license back.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Andrew Stephen Roberts


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You need to hire a traffic ticket attorney who can help clear your past record. Until you deal with the past violations you will be paying for the daily rate of impound. Your license is suspended. This is serious as you well know.

  2. Kim C. Wollenberg Burgess

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . This may be hard to accomplish. If your license is suspended, the police can impound your car. Is someone else on the car's title? They may be able to get it released from impound sooner if they did not know your license was suspended. This includes a bank or other lien holder.

    Clearing up the suspension is a good idea, but probably won't make a difference.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,809 answers this week

3,010 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,809 answers this week

3,010 attorneys answering