How can i get my car out the impound before 30?

Asked over 4 years ago - Sacramento, CA

my car got taken away by a highway patrol because of a suspended license because i haven't pay my pass speeding tickets and i want to know how to get my car out the impound before the 30 days if i get my tickets cleared off and my license back.

1. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

Answered . You need to hire a traffic ticket attorney who can help clear your past record. Until you deal with the past violations you will be paying for the daily rate of impound. Your license is suspended. This is serious as you well know.

2. Kim C. Wollenberg Burgess

Answered . This may be hard to accomplish. If your license is suspended, the police can impound your car. Is someone else on the car's title? They may be able to get it released from impound sooner if they did not know your license was suspended. This includes a bank or other lien holder.

Clearing up the suspension is a good idea, but probably won't make a difference.