Skip to main content

How Can I get my Boyfriend out of my apartment?

Baton Rouge, LA |

My boyfriend has been cheating on me and when I confronted him and the girl, I was charged by the officers. The Sheriff told me that I could go to the courthoyse and file a notice of eviction and they could have him removed from the apartment snce his name is not on the lease or bills. Well I went to the courthouse and they said that I could not file the notice since I am not the landlord. Is there another way that I can have him removed from the home without involving my landlord?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. If he's not on the lease, have you considered packing his things, and telling him where they will be left?