How Can I get my Blood Alcohol test result before going to DMV hearing session?

Asked about 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I had a DUI case with Blood test.
Now I have called the DMV right away and asked them for setting a hearing appointment but I still don't know what will be my BAC.
I want to see if it is more than 0.08 then to hire an attorney before going to DMV hearing alone.
Can I request DMV to send me a copy of report and Blood test results before the DMV hearing?

1. Mark K Rosenfeld

10

1

Answered . The DMV should provide you with the chemical test results before the hearing date. If they don't have the results they will likely grant themselves a continuance. If they only get the results to you the day of the hearing you should be able to get a continuance. Good luck.

2. Elliot Rahmim Zarabi

Pro

7

Answered . As part of your discovery, they will

3. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

7

Answered . The DMV will not have a hearing until the tests come in. An attorney is necessary to take proactive steps with your DUI with the court and DMV . This is something you want to tackle yourself.

Andrew Roberts
    (818) 597-0633

4. Areg Allen Sarkissian

3

Answered . You must have a DMV hearing officer that provides you that information. Obtain a copy of the police report where you were booked/charged.