How Can I get my Blood Alcohol test result before going to DMV hearing session?

I had a DUI case with Blood test.
Now I have called the DMV right away and asked them for setting a hearing appointment but I still don't know what will be my BAC.
I want to see if it is more than 0.08 then to hire an attorney before going to DMV hearing alone.
Can I request DMV to send me a copy of report and Blood test results before the DMV hearing?

1. The DMV should provide you with the chemical test results before the hearing date. If they don't have the results they will likely grant themselves a continuance. If they only get the results to you the day of the hearing you should be able to get a continuance. Good luck.

Of course, every DUI case is different and you should consult an experienced DUI defense attorney in your area with questions regarding your specific case. It is always in your best interest to have a good DUI attorney represent you when you have been arrested for a DUI.

2. The DMV will not have a hearing until the tests come in. An attorney is necessary to take proactive steps with your DUI with the court and DMV . This is something you want to tackle yourself.

Andrew Roberts
    (818) 597-0633

3. You must have a DMV hearing officer that provides you that information. Obtain a copy of the police report where you were booked/charged.

DUI topics