How can i get in touch with charity legal org. in new jersey to help me get representation for free or low coast?

Asked 9 months ago - Paterson, NJ

recently i applied for asylum by my self for financial reasons,i wasn't assigned a date for interview yet. I heard that it's not too late to get an attorney to help me with my case, i am looking for an organization that provides legal aid services for low cost or for free in the region of new jersey or new york

1. Eric M. Mark

Pro

2

Answered . Finding free representation is very difficult, if not impossible. Generally, those who are genuinely afraid of returning home will find a way to get representation, either through effort to find free or low cost representation or by finding a way to pay for a lawyer.

2. Aneliya M. Angelova

Pro

1

Answered . Call the Immigration Clinic at Rutgers School of Law-Camden.

This answer is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.
  3. Yolanda Navarrete

1

Answered . It is difficult to get representation free. I know that Catholic Charities offer reduce dates but they have a long wait.