How can i get in touch with charity legal org. in new jersey to help me get representation for free or low coast?

Paterson, NJ |

recently i applied for asylum by my self for financial reasons,i wasn't assigned a date for interview yet. I heard that it's not too late to get an attorney to help me with my case, i am looking for an organization that provides legal aid services for low cost or for free in the region of new jersey or new york

Finding free representation is very difficult, if not impossible. Generally, those who are genuinely afraid of returning home will find a way to get representation, either through effort to find free or low cost representation or by finding a way to pay for a lawyer.

Call the Immigration Clinic at Rutgers School of Law-Camden.

This answer is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.

It is difficult to get representation free. I know that Catholic Charities offer reduce dates but they have a long wait.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business