How can i get help paying my court cost if i can not afford them

Asked over 1 year ago - Thornton, CO

i don't have a job and i cant afford to pay my court fees and they are due next month on the 25th

1. Stephen Clark Harkess

3

Answered . The answer to your question depends in large part on what type of fees you are unable to pay.

2. Christopher Daniel Leroi

3

Answered . If they are MANDATORY criminal court costs, they can not be waived and unless family or friends help you out, there is not agency out there to help you pay them. If they are civil court costs, follow Mr. Murillo's advice and file a Motion to Waive Court Costs.

3. Robert John Murillo

2

Answered . You need to file a motion and have that approved if you want to waive filing fees. Look at the checklist and the guide below for some assistance http://www.courts.state.co.us/Forms/Forms_List.... and speak with the court clerks on the general forms.