Skip to main content

How can I get help or assistance when a guy I was seeing sexually assaulted me and now he is pressing charges against me?

Bismarck, ND |

The guy I was seeing/got involved with has lied to me, played head games with me and found out he was messing around/cheating on me with other woman when he was seeing me and finding out that he is spreading std around and now he is trying to press charges against me saying that I am stalking/harassing him when I am not even talking or communicating with him at all and havent for quite awhile now and it's suppose to go to jury trial on January 22nd, 2012 and I have 2 weeks to do a plea agreement what should I do and is their an attorney that can represent me in this case?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Your situation is far too complicated to answer in a public forum. The best advice is to get a good criminal defense attorney immediately!

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at and Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at


OK, you throw out a complex set of facts and then you ask "what should I do" ?

First, I am having trouble understanding how your case is 'suppose to go to jury trial on January 22nd, 2012." .

Second, I am having trouble understanding why you think you have a deadline of only "2 weeks to do a plea agreement".

Third, I am having trouble understanding why it is this late in the game and your are asking if there "is their an attorney that can represent me in this case" ?

Why are you not represented so that you can be addressing these questions to your attorney?



I am trying to get legal advice


If you do not have an attorney as indicated, retain one immediately.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer