How can I get help or assistance when a guy I was seeing sexually assaulted me and now he is pressing charges against me?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Bismarck, ND

The guy I was seeing/got involved with has lied to me, played head games with me and found out he was messing around/cheating on me with other woman when he was seeing me and finding out that he is spreading std around and now he is trying to press charges against me saying that I am stalking/harassing him when I am not even talking or communicating with him at all and havent for quite awhile now and it's suppose to go to jury trial on January 22nd, 2012 and I have 2 weeks to do a plea agreement what should I do and is their an attorney that can represent me in this case?

1. Douglas Holbrook

5

Answered . OK, you throw out a complex set of facts and then you ask "what should I do" ?

First, I am having trouble understanding how your case is 'suppose to go to jury trial on January 22nd, 2012." .

Second, I am having trouble understanding why you think you have a deadline of only "2 weeks to do a plea agreement".

Third, I am having trouble understanding why it is this late in the game and your are asking if there "is their an attorney that can represent me in this case" ?

Why are you not represented so that you can be addressing these questions to your attorney?

2. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

4

Answered . Your situation is far too complicated to answer in a public forum. The best advice is to get a good criminal defense attorney immediately!

3. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

1

Answered . If you do not have an attorney as indicated, retain one immediately.