How can I get H1-B from my own LLC? I'm living in Non-US Country.

Wilmington, DE |

We are 3 business partners. Me, my bro, and my uncle who is US citizen. We are operating this LLC from foreign country. 2 months ago my uncle had cardiac pain and later underwent open heart surgery. He sent me letter to come to US and take your business tax and banking issues. US embassy rejected my B1 visa. Now my business is suffering and I really need to go to USA. Please tell me how can I do that now ?

An H-1B visa isn't the proper visa, plus it would take too long to make it valid for your purpose. Talk to an attorney, it is possible that an L visa might work.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Franco Capriotti - Senior Legal Counsel & Former Professor of Immigration Law - Capriotti International Law

FIRST 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION IS FREE (SKYPE or phone only). e-mail to set up a time that is convenient for both of us: franco@capriotti.com - 1-800-716-0055.

NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, WE CAN HELP. Our services are not limited by State, nor International boundaries. Our licenses allow us to represent people worldwide.
Do not rely completely on information you get on a website. It is always wise to consult personally with an immigration attorney before taking any action.

Consider contacting one of the attorneys on Avvo, or www.ailalawyer.com - If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.immigrationlawhelp.org/

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

My Skype name is capriotti.law

I really want to apply for L1 if it is possible. We have one company in foreign country. Is it possible to do that? What are the requirements for company to sponsor L1 ?

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Yes, maybe ... and I do mean maybe, it might be possible. There are many factors which must be evaluated. Plus, depending on country of nationality, there may be other options. Talk to an attorney, via phone, or Skype and get detailed information.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

This is actually a business law question. I have re-classified it.

Alright, thank you so much. It means this site can't help me out ?

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Avvo can only help you by answering very GENERAL questions. Beyond that you may find that the quality of some attorneys is interesting enough to you that you will pay one of us for our time and answers to SPECIFIC questions.

How would I know your per hour rate ?

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

I, like most immigration attorneys, do not charge by the hour. Flat-rates fees are more common. Fee quotes are provided when we have phone/Skype consultations, not via a website.

The process of obtaining an H-1B visa involves multiple steps. Additionally, there are issues that must be addressed because of the size of the company and your apparent ownership interests. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can provide you with specific advice relevant to your case..

-----------
Jeffrey A. Devore, Esq.
Board Certified Immigration Attorney
Devore Law Group, P.A.
2925 PGA Blvd., Suite 204
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Telephone: (561) 478-5353
Facsimile: (561) 478-2144
Skype: jeffrey.a.devore
email: jdevore@devorelawgroup.com
web: www.devorelawgroup.com

I'm one of the owner of this LLC, we don't have employees in USA but we do have 5 employees in foreign country. Can I try for B1 Visa again ?

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Without knowing the specific facts of your case it is impossible to advise you. A B-1 may in fact be appropriate, but there is no way to know. An L-1 visa may be more appropriate than an H-1B in this situation, but pre-approval by USCIS is required. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney. ----------- Jeffrey A. Devore, Esq. Board Certified Immigration Attorney Devore Law Group, P.A. 2925 PGA Blvd., Suite 204 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Telephone: (561) 478-5353 Facsimile: (561) 478-2144 Skype: jeffrey.a.devore email: jdevore@devorelawgroup.com web: www.devorelawgroup.com

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Avvo is not a place to get case specific advice. You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney. Feel free to contact my office an schedule an in person/telephone/Skype consultation if you would liike. ----------- Jeffrey A. Devore, Esq. Board Certified Immigration Attorney Devore Law Group, P.A. 2925 PGA Blvd., Suite 204 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Telephone: (561) 478-5353 Facsimile: (561) 478-2144 Skype: jeffrey.a.devore email: jdevore@devorelawgroup.com web: www.devorelawgroup.com

Approval of an H-1B on the facts you give is highly unlikely.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Business topics