How can i get full custody of my daughter after her mother drops her off a month ago and i havent heard a word from her since

Asked about 3 years ago - Washington, IN

where can i find a cheap attorney to help me with this i havent heard from her mother for a month several people have told me this is abandonment i agree but i dont know what i need to do to get full custody or emergency custody of my daughter can you please help and tell me where i can get help from and cheap i dont have alot of money

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Answered . You should contact the Volunteer Lawyer Program of Indiana. They sometimes will represent indigent people on family law cases. I have attached a link.

    You should ask the attorney about filing a guardianship. Good luck.

Related Topics

Child custody

Child custody involves decisions about who will be responsible for a child, including parental rights, for both married and unmarried parents, and adoptions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,784 answers this week

3,730 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,784 answers this week

3,730 attorneys answering