How can I get free divorce forms/papers mailed to me so that I can fill them out and send them to my husband to sign?

Asked over 1 year ago - Elizabeth City, NC

We are separated and live in different states. I live in North Carolina and he lives in New York State. I must have a way to get the divorce papers for free because I do not have a job.

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

Answered . I am sorry that you are going through this difficult time. Many times the courts will waive the filing fee for cases like yours, and many of the forms are online. You could also check with a local legal service agency. Take care.

One or more answers have been taken down.