How can I get copies of filings for legal defense in recent criminal arrest, now case being built for possibly trial?

Asked about 2 years ago - Everett, WA

So far only this has happened, I have not been served or mailed anything. Date shows three days ago meaning what?

INFORMATION
AXXXXX Information
Mickey, Mouse
AFFIDAVIT/DECLARATION PROB CAUSE Affidavit/declaration Prob Cause
OMNIBUS APPLICATION OF PROS ATTY Omnibus Application Of Pros Atty
CERTIFICATE Certificate Of Address Search
SUMMONS Summons

1. Jennifer Melissa Azure

3

Answered . It is difficult to tell from your question whether or not you have been charged. If the documents listed in your question were filed with the Court - then it appears that you have been charged. If that is the case and you are representing yourself, you can request Discovery from the Prosecutor's Office handling the case. You can go to the Court handling the case and get the documents which have been filed with the court, but this will most likely not include a police report or any actual discovery. If you have an attorney, your attorney will receive the documentation and you should discuss your case with them.

You can also make a public disclosure request in regard to your case if no charges were filed. However, there are specific rules relating to these requests and some information may not be disclosable at this time if it is an active case. Best of luck!

2. Patrick Owen Earl

Pro

1

Answered . Get all of this information from your attorney. Have you been officially charged with a crime? If not you will have to wait until that happens because you are not entitled to anything until you are charged.

3. Andrew M. Leone

2

Answered . Step 1 should be contacting your attorney (or hiring an attorney if you do not have one).

Step 2 should be to contact the court to confirm any court dates.