How can I get an impartial legal representation concerning violations to my constitutional right as an American citizen?

Asked over 1 year ago - Columbus, OH

civil rights,constitutional rights,discrimination in work,college and federal resources,framing,emotional and psychological torture by the law,character assassination and defamation,attempts by federal and local resources to curtail my liberty and life.Bullying of my own children with no body saying nothing even after complaining.Blockage of my attempts by the federal government to pursue justice.Being treated like a suspect and terrorist in America! a christian terrorist?This is persecution.Please help.this is urgent.

1. L. Maxwell Taylor

3

Answered . We can't hazard opinions about whether an advice-seeker has any viable claims unless the advice- seeker gives a general account about what happened. What you have written is much too cryptic and conclusory to provide a basis for lawyers' opinions. You may want to re-post your question with a narrative of what happened that leads you to think your constitutional rights have been violated.

Not legal advice, just my two cents. I don't practice law in Ohio or hold Ohio licensure. If you need legal advice, please consult a lawyer who does. I practice in Vermont ONLY.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

3

Answered . You take all your facts to a local attorney and wiek with him/her to sort out what is actionable (something you can sue on) from what you can't and who appropriate defendants might be. If you have a case, you'll be able to find an attorney willing to help you.

3. Philip Douglas Cave

Pro

1

Answered . Gather your facts and any evidence you have.
    Schedule to meet with several attorneys who practice in the civil rights litigation, and get a consultation.