How can I get a sponsor?

Asked 10 months ago - 91706

Hi.. My husband needs a sponsor... And we can't find one. How can we get someone to sponsor him? Is there any kind of organization of sponsorship?

1. 20

Answered . No. You should talk with your friends and relatives.

2. 6

Answered . Whatever the ways might there be for that, the sponsor will not materialize from posting on AVVO. That is for sure.

3. 3

Answered . You can secure a co-sponsor by continuing to be proactive and keeping on looking and knocking even on doors of strangers. There is no such "organization" of "co-sponsors".

4. 1

Answered . There are a few ways to meet the requirements of the Affidavit of Financial Support. I recommend scheduling a consultation with an immigration attorney to discuss whether you may use assets and household members' income, if a co-sponsor is not available.