How can I get a proof to show my insurance co. that my traffic ticket was dismissed and I was not guilty.

Atlanta, GA |

Who and how do I contact to obtain a proof that my traffic ticket was dismissed by the judge and I was not guilty in order to appeal to my insurance company of their decision?

What other information should I use to support my case to appeal to the insurance company that the accident was not my fault as the police only took the statement based on the other party - Marta bus driver and other personnel from Marta instead of listening/talking to me due to my strong accents. I felt I was treated unfair .....

1. The clerk of the court should be able to provide you with a certified copy of the dispostion of your traffic case. Good luck.

The author of this post is licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. This post is intended as general information only, and is not provided as legal advice in connection with any specific case, and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Contact the clerk of the court in which the citation was issued and for a small fee, they will mail you a certified copy of the 'dispostion' of your ticket. You should be fine.

JIM