How can I get a proof to show my insurance co. that my traffic ticket was dismissed and I was not guilty.

Who and how do I contact to obtain a proof that my traffic ticket was dismissed by the judge and I was not guilty in order to appeal to my insurance company of their decision? What other information should I use to support my case to appeal to the insurance company that the accident was not my fault as the police only took the statement based on the other party - Marta bus driver and other personnel from Marta instead of listening/talking to me due to my strong accents. I felt I was treated unfair .....

Atlanta, GA -

Attorney Answers (2)

James Martin Roth

James Martin Roth

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Atlanta, GA

Contact the clerk of the court in which the citation was issued and for a small fee, they will mail you a certified copy of the 'dispostion' of your ticket. You should be fine.


Joseph A Blaszkow

Joseph A Blaszkow

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Alexandria, VA

The clerk of the court should be able to provide you with a certified copy of the dispostion of your traffic case. Good luck.

The author of this post is licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. This post is intended as general information only, and is not provided as legal advice in connection with any specific case, and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Related Topics

Types of personal injuries

There are many types of personal injuries for which financial damages can be awarded, including physical, emotional, and psychological injuries.

Featured Legal Guides

Personal injury accidents

The most common personal injury accidents are the result of traffic accidents. These include accidents involving cars, motorcycles, bikes, and more.

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.