How can i get a neglect charge off of my cps record????

Asked over 4 years ago - Wabash, IN

my child was molested an like any other parent i called the cops an cps has charged us with neglect. i feel like we are the victims in a crime.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Jonathan H Levy

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You ask for an administrative hearing assuming the case is not in Court, and ask to have the finding changed to unfounded.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,109 answers this week

2,750 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,109 answers this week

2,750 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary