How can i get a marriage annulment based on false pretense

Jacksonville, NC |

recently i got married to a woman who told me that she was pregnant by me trying to do the right thing i married her but weeks later i found that she wasn't and she also confessed it to me how can i get an annulment and erase her from my life

1. From what you are presenting here it sounds like you likely have grounds for an annulment. However, you will want to set up a meeting with an attorney to ensure all the facts are available. Bottom line is you will have to file an action in Civil Court in order to get your annulment.

Nothing in this question should be taken as legal advice or resulting in an attorney/client relationship. Anyone facing a legal issue of this kind should speak to an attorney personally about their legal options, giving them the full facts of their particular situation.