How can I get a hold of a criminal defense lawyer and a probation officer for a school project?

Fresno, CA |

I am currently in college and I have a "Dream Jobs" project for school. How can I get a hold of a criminal defense lawyer and a probation officer for an interview? I know lawyers and probation officers are extremely busy so any ideas would be helpful, thanks.

Phone. Call DA and PD, then a few private attorneys. Most of us welcome the opportunity.

Call the office of Probation in your county in CA and ask to speak to a supervisor and explain your project. As to a criminal defense attorney, call some in your area and one will spare you a few minutes to help you.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

All good suggestions so far. You might even get a nibble here. God luck.

You can call Ciummo and Associates or ADO (the conflict public defender for Fresno County)- you'll reach multiple attorneys at once. I'm sure someone will be willing to speak with you:

Richard A Ciummo & Associates
2014 Tulare St, Fresno
(559) 441-0114

Alternate Defense Office
2014 Tulare St, Fresno
(559) 264-8872

Probation's contact info. is:
Fresno County Probation Department
www.co.fresno.ca.us
1100 Van Ness Ave, Fresno
(559) 600-3420
more info

Please don't forget to choose the "best" or most "helpful" answer. This response does not create an attorney client relationship. The information provided here should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice received by an attorney that you have retained for your specific case. If you are actually involved in a case pending in court and you have an attorney, you should speak to your attorney and follow his/her advice. The information provided here is for general purposes only.