Skip to main content

How can i get a free expungement form?

Youngstown, OH |

petty theft

Attorney Answers 1


You will need to go to the Clerk of Courts for the jurisdiction where you were convicted. There is typically a nominal fee attached. The fee is for administrative and background check purposes. However, please be advised that you are not eligible for an expungement if you have multiple convictions.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics