Skip to main content

How can i get a emergency custody order in n.c. mother has been charged w/ possession of pot w/ intent to sell

Asheboro, NC |

she has also been charged with failure to appear after almost 9 months but i wasnt aware till recently her live in boyfriend has same charges we are divorced almost 2 years i am remarried for almost 1 year neither parent has custody order in place but she filed child support and got order im current with payments i want my kids out of of this environment and placed with me while i file for permanent custody order what are my options

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to file a complaint for custody and seek an emergency custody order based on the circumstances. See an attorney for help in getting this done. If you can't afford an attorney, consider unbundled legal services (such as our Virtual Law Office).

Disclaimer: Information posted for educational / informational purposes only. No attorney client relationship created through the use of this web site. Information pertains to the State of North Carolina only. See our website, for more information.

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer