How can I get a different mother?

Alliance, OH |

My mom always yells at me and once threatened to kill me. I've always been scared of her and whenever I get hurt she just laughs says I'm being overly dramatic or says I'm a wimp...she doesn't care about me and I'm sick of it...because of her I have depression and I resulted to cutting because of my mom...she insults me and always makes feel bad about myself...and when my little sister seriously hurts me she doesn't care...I just want a different mom that will actually care for me and will treat me with care...please help me?..and I'm 15

Sorry to hear what you're going through. You can't get a different mother but if your mom and dad are not married, talk to him about getting custody of you. Also, get counseling and call Child Protective Services. Best to you!

Attorneys on Avvo donate their time and your feedback is appreciated. Be sure to mark the "Best Answer" or Helpful" to your questions.