HOW CAN I GET A COPY OF MY STUDENT LOAN & INFO REGARDING THE LOAN?

La Quinta, CA |

I ENROLLED AT CALIFORNIA MEDICAL TECHNICAL SCHOOL FOR PHARMACEY TECH. ATTENDED 6MONTHS, DURING THAT TIME I WAS UN-AWARE THAT I WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO PASSING THE CLASS, AT 6 MONTHS THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS FAILING. THE CLASSWORK & ASSIGNMENTS I DID DURING THE WHOLE 6MONTHS THEY GRADED ME LIKE THIS----(+1) FOR TRYING TO DO THE CACULATIONS & (-1) FOR INCORRECT ANSWER. ALSO DID NOT NOTIFY ME REGARDING THE RQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR GRADUATION/CERIFICATION THAT I NEEDED A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/G.E.D. WHICH I DID NOT HAVE & DONT HAVE. THE CLASS/TRAINING WAS A 9MONTHS IN CLASS & ..? ..SO MANY HOURS OF TRAINING/ONSITE/OFFSITE. WANT TO KNOW IF I HAVE ANY RIGHTS & INFO OR ADVICE??????????????

1. Without reading the contract you signed when you enrolled, it is impossible to answer this question. You should see an attorney and bring all your paperwork to that meeting.

Please note that I do not warrant that this is legal advice. This is not a solicitation for, nor is that an establishment of any attorney-client relationship. For any legal advice, you should consult an attorney.