HOW CAN I GET A COPY OF MY STUDENT LOAN & INFO REGARDING THE LOAN?

Asked about 2 years ago - La Quinta, CA

I ENROLLED AT CALIFORNIA MEDICAL TECHNICAL SCHOOL FOR PHARMACEY TECH. ATTENDED 6MONTHS, DURING THAT TIME I WAS UN-AWARE THAT I WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO PASSING THE CLASS, AT 6 MONTHS THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS FAILING. THE CLASSWORK & ASSIGNMENTS I DID DURING THE WHOLE 6MONTHS THEY GRADED ME LIKE THIS----(+1) FOR TRYING TO DO THE CACULATIONS & (-1) FOR INCORRECT ANSWER. ALSO DID NOT NOTIFY ME REGARDING THE RQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR GRADUATION/CERIFICATION THAT I NEEDED A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/G.E.D. WHICH I DID NOT HAVE & DONT HAVE. THE CLASS/TRAINING WAS A 9MONTHS IN CLASS & ..? ..SO MANY HOURS OF TRAINING/ONSITE/OFFSITE. WANT TO KNOW IF I HAVE ANY RIGHTS & INFO OR ADVICE??????????????

1. Joseph Hyunsung Lee

Answered . Without reading the contract you signed when you enrolled, it is impossible to answer this question. You should see an attorney and bring all your paperwork to that meeting.