How can I fix my suspended license if I had and accident but I never show to court... if I go to a judge will he put me in jail

Asked about 1 year ago - Bronx, NY

Plus I own a ticked what can I do?

1. Matthew Jay Weiss

6

Answered . If you didn't show up to court, then you were suspended for failing to answer it. You can lift the suspension by paying some money. The first step is to run your driver's license so you can determine how many suspensions and in which courts they are located. You likely will not go to jail but I do recommend that you have an attorney to help clear things up and avoid jail. For more information about suspensions and lifting them, read the below web page. Call if you want us to run your record and/or consult with you.

2. Joseph A Lo Piccolo

4

Answered . You need an attorney to appear and handle it. It may help you avoid going to court and should help with avoiding any jail.
    Contact a local attorney.
    Good luck!

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

3. Terri Beth Kalker

Pro

3

Answered . It depends on the reason for the suspension and how many. Hire an attorney. Call for free consult.

4. Michael J Palumbo

Pro

2

Answered . You can retain our office to take care of this for you. 1-877-996-6849.