Skip to main content

How can I fix my status to become legal in the US?

Las Vegas, NV |

I was brought here illegaly since I was three years old, now 20, with a one year old son. I want to know if theres any way I can petition for myself to become legal in this country..?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Unfortunately, the answer is no. Have your US citizen friends write/call their congresspeople and encourage them to pass the DREAM act. Until then, there is nothing good that I can tell you.

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.


Tell you friends and family to call COngress and ask them to pass the DREAM ACT

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at



Robert West

Robert West


Unless you have a sick child. Then you may be able to obtain a green card in Court. This type of case is very difficult these days.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer