How can i fix my deported fiance papers?

my fiance was deported 5 years ago we have been dating for 3 years i meet him in one of my trips to mexico.but i wasnt to know if theres a chance i can fix him papers and bring him back to the us before his 10 year ban.i am a us citizen .the reason he got deported was because he got 6 speeding tickets and didnt pay them also he because he was illegal here.i need help what can i do to start a process to try to fix him papers. does he have to go speek to an attorny in mexico or do i have to speek to one here? please help me thank you

San Francisco, CA -

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Immigration Attorney - San Francisco, CA

You should speak to an immigration attorney who practices US immigration law. Whether you choose one in the US or in Mexico depends on which would make you most comfortable and enable you most ease of access and communication. Your attorney will also help you to obtain a copy your fiance's immigration file so you can know if there are any other issues that need to be dealt with besides his previous unlawful presence and deportation.

Karen-Lee Pollak

Karen-Lee Pollak

Immigration Attorney - Dallas, TX

Hire a US immigration attorney either here or in Mexico. He may qualify for a waiver but oyu will need to be married first.