How Can I find which is my alien number?

Asked over 3 years ago - Bronx, NY

I lost my I-94 several years ago, but I need to renew it to start the paperwork to apply for permanent resident.

1. Ari J Sauer

Pro

Answered . You can file a form I-102 to request a replacement copy of the I-94. But this will not renew the I-94, it will just give you a replacement for the lost I-94. You should talk to an attorney about whether you can renew your I-94 and whether you are eligible to apply for permanent residence.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . It is unclear what you are asking. An I-94 does not have an alien number. It has an I-94 number. They are different and not interchangeable.

if you lost the I-94, you need to file form I-102 to obtain a replacement.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.