How Can I find the real name of a post office box owner?. Someone owes me money, turns out the person confronted doesn't exist.

Whittier, CA |

Someone has used false identity and owes me money/compensation for goods or services rendered. By finding the person through their phone number and post office box and vehicle plate lookup, it turns out this person has no idea who I am. A false identity was used and i am trying to locate the correct person in order to serve them.

The correct owner of the post office box should lead me in the right direction.

Yes. Fill out and mail the following form to Postmaster of the city, state and zip code of the debtor/defendant:

Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult with your own attorney.