How can I find out who snitched on me

Memphis, TN |

Police came to my house

1. At the pre-trial stage. The prosecutor will be compelled to disclose the confidential witnesses after your attorney files the appropriate motion with the Court.

2. CIs are not discoverable in TN normally. Only if material to defense and for drug cases with search warrant, that's almost never. Sorry but other atty is wrong.

www.midsouthcriminaldefense.com Claiborne H. Ferguson, Esq. is * Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. * Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization.

3. There is no way to really answer this question with the information you provided. It could have been an anonymous call to police or it could have been a CI. It depends on the circumstances.

"Nothing in this communication is meant to establish an attorney-client relationship. The information is provided for educational purposes only. No action will be taken on your behalf unless you have have hired me and entered into a written retainer agreement. I am only licensed in Tennessee and I suggest contacting an attorney in your specific city and state as soon as possible to avoid any statute of limitations deadlines, if applicable."