How can i find out if pip or bi really payed out my medical without getting the answer from my lawer

Salem, MA |

i have a car accident case going on with a lawyer in which i worked for before for a bit of time doing some filling and stuff well the problem was that the girl they have doing the work as paralegal she goes and clears medical bills for clients without them knowing about it then when pip pays out the checks they go to the lawyers office and she cashes them she is not even certified paralegal and im afraid that they did the same with my money for medicals cause im not getting paid none according to her and my lawyer but they both are scamers bad thing was my case was with them before i worked there that bit of time thats why i want to find out if it really is true none pip or bi payed my meds bills my med bills were over 32000 for 4 peoples me my hubby and 2 daughter i had no leans

Get a PIP Ledger directly from your insurance company.

Samuel A. Coffey, Esq. ABRAMOWITZ, POMERANTZ & COFFEY, P.A. Belle Terre of Sunrise, Suite 101 7800 W. Oakland Park Boulevard Sunrise, FL 33351 Phone: (954) 572-7200 Fax: (954) 748-6488 www.floridainjurylawyers.com Legal Disclaimer: If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. Sam Coffey is licensed to practice law in Florida. This response is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Coffey strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

2. I suggest that you call your doctors and ask if their bills are paid and if so, who paid it and when. Good luck.

3. Medical bills related to a car accident and their payment can be determined through the doctors office or the insurance company. Call and find out the answer. Make sure your bills from a car accident get paid. Don't be afraid to have your attorney do this work.

24 Hour Attorney Call Center (314) 361-4242 or visit us on the Web at http://www.hoffmannpersonalinjury.com.