How Can i find out if my wife has filed for a divorce from me in Houston TX ? ? Thank you

Houston, TX |
Filed under: Divorce

Thank you

1. I have provided a link below to the searchable database for Harris County filings. If you have a problem, just call the District Clerk for Harris County.

The above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses are merely intended to provide general information about the question asked. Frequently, the question does not include important facts that, if known, could significantly change the answer. Information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney in your community. The law changes frequently and varies from state to state. You should verify and confirm any information provided with an attorney licensed in your state

2. The court record are confiential for 30 days then they are open. 201 Caroline 2nd floor you can check to see if filed. Or she may have you served. This is always a for sure thing to know that a divorce is filed, she has you served with the petition