How can i find out if my wife filed for divorce?

Gadsden, AL |
Filed under: Divorce

It would have been filed in Etowah County Gadsden Alabama recently if she filed at all.

You can go to the court and look up whether or not your wife has filed for divorce. If you need assistance, the clerical staff is usually very helpful. Good luck.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

I am out of state and needed a way without personally going to the there one?

I would agree with the above attorney's advice

the information provided above is for information purposes only and you should consult an attorney for specific answers to your case

Call or visit the court house and she if she has filed. The staff can help you look it up. Good luck.

Recommended articles about Divorce