How can I find out if my wife divorced me?

Lake Havasu City, AZ |

Haven't seen her in about 4 years, pretty sure (though not 100%) of the county she lives in and I know her social security number.

You may want to check the last with the Superior Court of the last county where your wife resided. For example, you can search Maricopa County Superior Court divorce records at

If she resided in Coconinio County you can try

You can keep going though the counties in Arizona by the same method.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thanks -- it was Mohave county, but their site didn't seem to make it very easy to find anything. I know there are all these paid searches that pop up & claim to have all types of public records, but I picture paying to find out there's nothing there confirming it either way.

Recommended articles about Divorce