How can I find out if my ex-husbands girlfriend is listed as the mother on my kids school records?

Kingsport, TN |

I am the non-custodial parent. My ex-husband is the custodial parent to our son and daughter. He recently changed their schools without notifying me and I found out where they go to school through a social network. How can I find out if my ex-husbands girlfriend is listed as the mother on my kids school records?

1. Go to school and ask for copies or to review the records. You have every right to school and medical records.

Legal Disclaimer. This communication is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship between you and James Ronald Tucker, Jr. Thus, your receipt or transmission of information to or from the James Ronald Tucker, Jr. alone does not create an attorney-client relationship or ensure confidentiality. James Ronald Tucker, Jr. assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. The legal information herein provided is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional counsel and should not be used as such. You should contact a competent attorney in your area to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.

Child custody topics