How can I find out if my ex-husbands girlfriend is listed as the mother on my kids school records?

Asked about 2 years ago - Kingsport, TN

I am the non-custodial parent. My ex-husband is the custodial parent to our son and daughter. He recently changed their schools without notifying me and I found out where they go to school through a social network. How can I find out if my ex-husbands girlfriend is listed as the mother on my kids school records?

1. James Ronald Tucker Jr.

Answered . Go to school and ask for copies or to review the records. You have every right to school and medical records.