How can I find out if I am being criminally investigated? and what can I do to fix it?

Asked 7 months ago - Chicago, IL

I believe I am being criminality investigated, I am being watched at work, on my way home, and on my personal time. I had been feeling someone was coming in my house so I put baby powder on the floor and sure enough I came home and seen someone has tracked it through the house. I read some other post & they point to a private investigator and phone taps. I am not at all involved in any type of criminal activity but obviously someone somewhere thinks so. I believe this is something stemming from work because people are acting different towards me.

1. Judy A. Goldstein

5

Answered . Go speak with a PI of your own and hire that person to investigate if you feel you are being watched.

2. Wojciech Zbigniew Kornacki

3

Best Answer

Answered . You would first have to know who is investigating you. You should not make any statements. You should discuss your general sense if what the investigation is for with an attorney.

3. Jeffrey Allen Fagan

2

Answered . I would consider calling the local police if you believe someone has broken into your home.
    You might also consider contacting and retaining a criminal defense attorney to help advise you.

4. Raymond George Wigell

Pro

2

Answered . Coordinating of your experienced criminal defense lawyer and his/her investigators is a good first step. Caution should be the watchword.