Skip to main content

How can i find out if anyone has file a charge against me back in juveniles?

Garden Grove, CA |

is there anyway i can check if anyone has file a charge against me back in juveniles and it been a long time since that incident happen and now im an adult now. i went to the police station to check and they said i will be fine and there no warrant on me. I also call the formal probation record and they said im not in the system. should i go to the juveniles criminal record check in my city?

for the last 5 to 6 years i never receive any letter regard court date... but i want to make sure no one filed a charges on me

Attorney Answers 2


Please consider seeking out the services of a qualified mental health counselor to assist you in coming to terms with this concern. It is clear that this matter is preying on you and that you do not have the resources on your own to simply deal with it constructively and move on in your life. There are many kinds of expertise that may be needed over the course of life. Sometimes lawyers. Sometimes doctors. This is one of those doctor matters.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

Mark as helpful


Go to your local juvenile courthouse (or the juvenile courthouse of where you think the charges would have been filed) and ask the court clerk to do a records check. Make sure to bring a valid government issued ID, as juvenile records are confidential. Good luck, and I hope that will calm your fears and concerns.

Mark as helpful

Shoplifting topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics