How can I find out how much money does he has and how much in debt he has.? We are agree. Just I want the money I deserve

Austin, TX |
Filed under: Divorce

We are married for 26 years . He move out 4 years ago.

A private investigator can help or a divorce attorney.

You will have the right to find out in the divorce proceedings. If he is hiding his (your) assets and liabilities from you then it isn't much of an "agreement".

All of the information you seek is available in the discovery process, but while obtaining this information is technically possible to do on your own, practically speaking it will be very difficult, if not impossible to accomplish on your own. As has been suggested, an experienced attorney will best know WHAT to look for, WHERE to look for it, and HOW best to go about it. Best of luck to you.

There is no legal relationship created or implied by the exchange of messages or information on this website. All statements by me are offered as general guidance, but should not be considered in any way to be legal advice for you to act on without consultation with a licensed lawyer in your state. In all cases, an attorney should be retained to review the full circumstances and deliver advice consistent with the information and guidance offered on this site. Legal advice is ONLY offered by me in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

Recommended articles about Divorce