How can i find out anything about my paperwork . the only thing that i have so far is that it is initial review . it 5 1/2 month

Asked over 1 year ago - Gulfport, MS

MY FIANCEE AND MYSELF TO GET HER K-1 VISA SO WE COULD GET MARRIED. I WENT TO THE PHILIPPINES TO MEET HER AND WE WENT TO THE US EMBASSY IN CEBU TO SEE WHAT WE WOULD NEED . THEY TOLD US WE WOULD HAVE TO SEND THE PAPERWORK TO MANILIA FOR THAT . I THEN PROCEDED TO DO THAT AND TWO MONTHS LATER THEY SENT THE PAPERWORK BACK TO ME SAYING THEY DIDNT HANDLE IT. I WAS THEN TOLD TO SEND IT TO TEXAS AND THAT IS WHAT I DID. BUT BECAUSE OF WHAT I WAS TOLD IN THE PHILIPPINES THE PAPERWORK WAS THEN TWO MONTHS LATER. AND THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE WORKING ON PAPERWORK FOR THE 5TH MONTH AND NOW MINE IS FOR THE 9TH MONTH. I AM 73 YEARS OLD NEXT MONTH AND MY FIANCEE IS 66 . WE ARENT A COUPLE OF KIDS TRYING TO GET TOGETHER . (EAC1290951531)

1. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Why are you shouting?

http://www.kassj.com/netiquette/netiquette.html

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

2. Nicklaus James Misiti

1

Answered . Your age has no bearing on your petition, it still must be properly filed. If you are having issues with this I would advise retaining an immigration attorney. A fiance visa is a complicated process and there are many complications for the novice pro se petition which could result in delay.

3. Dean P Murray

Answered . The I-129F is supposed to be filed in Texas. It appears that you filed it incorrectly. You should meet with an immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues to dicuss your case. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

4. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

Answered . I agree with my colleague. These are serious petitions requiring you to follow some deadlines and filing procedures.