How can i find out, if there are charges in different state?

Asked almost 4 years ago - West Palm Beach, FL

i had restraining order hearing and they said that there are pending charges

Additional information

that is a misademeanor charges they said

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Michael Lewis Bowdish

    Contributor Level 8

    Answered . These days, many court records can be accessed online. Try running an online search for the terms "clerk of court" and the county you believe charges are pending. Look on the Clerk of Court home page for an online directory or records search. Then, search using your name. If this function is not available, call the Clerk of the Court and inquire about any pending charges.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,646 answers this week

3,330 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,646 answers this week

3,330 attorneys answering