How can I find an attorney unfortunately pro bono to look at a case of bad faith and fraud on the top home warranty companies?

Asked over 1 year ago - Sacramento, CA

There are a few different hw companies involved. 1. The rep used my sole prop as well forged contracts, workers comp waivers etc. I did have a CA exam waiver application at state board for a second license and partnership. There was no license issued for this entity for three plus months. When I requested the contract just finding they existed. He left out key parts but it was clearly fraud. Now I believe its in full. As well he has a past of fraud with my ex employer and operations manager. I do see my ignorance by definition but still believe there is grounds for a suit. I've may loose license in entirety but its already cost me my co. & credibility. Clients dont have the facts, also employers. Pers.lic up to be revoked. Threats, financial loss from anotherWarranty. Docs on hand

1. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

1

Answered . Most bad faith plaintiff's lawyers handle cases on contingency if you have a good case. Look up some bad faith claims attorney to discuss your case.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . You can call the CA State Bar, or try any of the many CA legal aid organizations.