How can I find an attorney unfortunately pro bono to look at a case of bad faith and fraud on the top home warranty companies?

Sacramento, CA |

There are a few different hw companies involved. 1. The rep used my sole prop as well forged contracts, workers comp waivers etc. I did have a CA exam waiver application at state board for a second license and partnership. There was no license issued for this entity for three plus months. When I requested the contract just finding they existed. He left out key parts but it was clearly fraud. Now I believe its in full. As well he has a past of fraud with my ex employer and operations manager. I do see my ignorance by definition but still believe there is grounds for a suit. I've may loose license in entirety but its already cost me my co. & credibility. Clients dont have the facts, also employers. Pers.lic up to be revoked. Threats, financial loss from anotherWarranty. Docs on hand

You can call the CA State Bar, or try any of the many CA legal aid organizations.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Most bad faith plaintiff's lawyers handle cases on contingency if you have a good case. Look up some bad faith claims attorney to discuss your case.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456 www.mataelelaw.com

I have looked up claims and made contact mostly email. Some just want class action. One suit I found has the same rep as a witness. He lied on court record.