Skip to main content

How can I find a NY appellate attorney to handle a case pro bono, involving judicial misconduct?

New York, NY |

This case has compelling evidence of judicial misconduct, yet no one seem to care a judge has accepted favor(s). He had 911 cases before him. He is not honest and should be removed.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    You could call your local bar association but I think it is very unlikely that you'll find a pro bono attorney for such a case.

    It is always advisable to contact an attorney. For a consultation, please contact my office at 516-669-3295. We are located in West Babylon, NY and proudly offer very low rates and free consultations. <a href="">Please visit us on the web.</a>

  2. Doubtful.

    I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

  3. Every state has some sort of judicial oversight body, and you should direct your complaint to the appropriate authority in New York. As my colleagues have noted, you are most unlikely to find an attorney who would agree to accept your case on the terms you propose, or on any other for that matter. If there is in fact judicial wrongdoing here it is best addressed by the proper disciplinary or prosecutorial authority, not by private litigation.

Professional ethics topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics