How can I find a NY appellate attorney to handle a case pro bono, involving judicial misconduct?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

This case has compelling evidence of judicial misconduct, yet no one seem to care a judge has accepted favor(s). He had 911 cases before him. He is not honest and should be removed.

1. Louis Lawrence Sternberg

Pro

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . You could call your local bar association but I think it is very unlikely that you'll find a pro bono attorney for such a case.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

3

1

Answered . Doubtful.

3. Joshua Sachs

3

Answered . Every state has some sort of judicial oversight body, and you should direct your complaint to the appropriate authority in New York. As my colleagues have noted, you are most unlikely to find an attorney who would agree to accept your case on the terms you propose, or on any other for that matter. If there is in fact judicial wrongdoing here it is best addressed by the proper disciplinary or prosecutorial authority, not by private litigation.