How can I fill the I-130 form for my mom and dad if I live in India?

Sugar Land, TX |
Filed under: Immigration

I am a USA citizen and my age is 22.i live in india with my mom and dad.i paid the fees for the I-130 form and it asked me if I am living in USA. I replied no. And it's not letting me complete the form. Will I get a refund for it? N if I can. How can I get it? And is there any way I can fill the form from India as I want go and live there only if my parents are there

You need an address in the US.

Guerra Saenz, PL--Immigration Attorneys (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

I have my moms brothers and a sister living there my driving liscence my bank acoount adreress is there on my moms brothers name as I was living there with them for more than a year....so can I put their address

Moms brothers address**

You have to establish a residence in the U.S. if you would like to sponsor for your parents.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

I have my moms brothers and a sister living there my driving liscence my bank acoount adreress is there on my moms brothers address as I was living there with them for more than a year....so can I put their address

Gen Kimura

Gen Kimura

Do you plan to come back to the U.S. any time soon? Having a U.S. address or a U.S. DL are not sufficient to establish the U.S. residence.

I am going to go in November can I know how long will it take? n if I want to come back here can I? So that I can go back there with my mom n dad