How can I fill the I-130 form for my mom and dad if I live in India?

Sugar Land, TX |

I am a USA citizen and my age is 22.i live in india with my mom and dad.i paid the fees for the I-130 form and it asked me if I am living in USA. I replied no. And it's not letting me complete the form. Will I get a refund for it? N if I can. How can I get it? And is there any way I can fill the form from India as I want go and live there only if my parents are there

1. You need an address in the US.

Guerra Saenz, PL--Immigration Attorneys (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

2. You have to establish a residence in the U.S. if you would like to sponsor for your parents.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.