How can I file a find an attorney to assist me in filing a suit regarding the drug celexa. I have many of the severe side affect

Colorado Springs, CO |

From prolong use of this medication. I have been on this medication for over 5 years. I have been on 60 Mg. Also I was prescribed this medication for severe depression for PTSD at the VA hospital.

1. speak to a personal injury lawyer. although he may not handle the case he may be able to refer you to a lawyer involved in the Multi District Litigation involving class action claims against the manufacturer. only he after reviewing the records can advise you.

without a detailed review by a lawyer can all the issues raised in your question be appropriately addressed...nothing in this response should be construed as establishing a lawyer client relationship..the answers herein are for informational purposes and not to be construed as advice

2. My firm does medical negligence litigation, we can help you. A class action has also been initiated but you do not have to join. Contact us and we can help you.

3. Simply google Celexa Attorneys and a list of the lawyers handling these cases will come up.

The answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is for informational purposes only.

Lassen Law Firm
    1515 Market St #1510
    Philadelphia, PA 19102
    215-510-6755
    http://www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com