How can i fight for child support without a lawyer yet not allow the father to get visitation rights without me being present?

Riverside, CA |

He has not been there as much as he should since he was born. He has not paid anything. He is into partying and some drugs. His life seems more important than his son's. He does not call to ask how he is. I have given him many chances. he works full time. he has paid some stuff but only when he was born. when asked to buy his some things he said "we will just go to court"

You can seek help with child support from the Dept of Family and Child Services, a County agency.

You did not provide in your question enough facts to answer you about an order for "supervised" visitation; but if you can provide more facts about
"drugs" and "partying" you have grounds for supervised visitation and/or court ordered drug testing.

Mary Katherine Brown

Mary Katherine Brown

The attorneys from your same state are the best source of guidance and up-to-date information. Good luck!

Contact is the Riverside County Department of Child Support Services. Here is the link to their website: http://www.dcss.co.riverside.ca.us/. They don't deal with custody/visitation at all, but they will assist you in establishing and enforcing a child support order.

Mary Katherine Brown

Mary Katherine Brown

Again, the highest regard should be given to the information provided by the attorneys from your same state.

Child custody topics