Skip to main content

How can I fight a insurance company that does not want claim responsibility for a accident caused by there developer company

Venice, FL |

it was amedeum in the center of the road with no warning signs and my car was messed up and my back is injured now for over 2 years leonard Dimke

Attorney Answers 6

  1. You need to consult an attorney as soon as possible. The statue of limitations for personal injury claims varies from state to state and you might have passed yours. If the developer was negligent in the construction of the median you may be able to recover but retaining a local attorney is the best way and most likely the only effective way to fight the insurance company.

    -Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.

  2. The best way to fight for your rights is to consult a good personal injury attorney in Florida with experience in dealing with road construction accidents. You need to consult an attorney immediately so that the statute of limitations does not run out resulting in your loss of the right to sue.

    Good luck.

  3. You need to consult a personal injury attorney in your geographical location immediately for a free consultation to determine if you have a viable case. Search on google or search here on AVVO. You will find many fine options to choose from. Good luck.

    I am not your lawyer and an answer on AVVO is not intended as legal advice but is provided for general informational purposes only. If you desire legal advice, please consult a lawyer and form an attorney client relationship.

  4. You need to secure local counsel in Florida with experience in personal injury motor vehicle accidents. This is a little more of a focused area of the law, because now you are talking about bringing claims involving a developer, probably the contractor and sub contractors. There will be multiple insurance companies involved and take a good deal of work. Good luck to you.

  5. You need to consult a personal injury attorney in your geographical location immediately for a free consultation to determine if you have a case.

  6. I am sorry to hear about your situation. It is very important that you contact an qualified personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. An experienced attorney will be able to understand how to secure any evidence and determine who is responsible for the negligence that caused your accident. These cases can have multiple defendants and can be very complex.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics