How can I exsponge my criminal record?

Asked over 2 years ago - Hickory, NC

On Feb. 2, 2009 I was convicted of posses schedule II felon class 1. Maintain any place control substance felon class 1.Posses schedule 6 class 3 misd. Drug para. class 1 misd.
I know its only been a little over 3 years,but can these charges be exsponge now? Is there a process I can get started on now?

1. George Wilmarth Nickel III

Pro

Answered . It depends on your age. How old were you when this happened?

2. James Anthony May

Answered . This is a very common question, especially with the status of the economy currently. First. I am a Florida attorney governed by that state's laws, so keep in mind that each state may be different. In your scenario as you described, you included that you were convicted of several crimes which would generally disqualify you. I would contact your local clerk of courts and ask for your criminal dispositions. The Clerk's office also may have a department you may call to walk you through the process and provide you with critical forms needed. Ultimately, you will also need to contact your state's Department of Law Enforcement.