How can I erase or hide my misdeminor charges off my record.

Asked about 1 year ago - Delray Beach, FL

I was 18 or 19 years old when I committed two minor crimes. One was the possession of marijuana under 20 grams and the other is retail theft. Even though i was not a minor, both were written up as juvenial arrest. These two minor infraction have hurt my career path.

1. Nick Jay Dorsten

2

Answered . If you committed both these crimes at the same time and you were not convicted of either you should be eligible to seal them. Consult a local criminal defense lawyer to get more information.
    Good luck,

2. Malik W. Ahmad

1

Answered . You cannot hide, they are part of the public record for everyone to see. You should hire a local attorney who can do either expungement or sealing of record. No big deal, it is a simple legal work which should cost you only few hundred dollar but only if you had qualified the statutory time period.