How can I erase or hide my misdeminor charges off my record.

Delray Beach, FL |

I was 18 or 19 years old when I committed two minor crimes. One was the possession of marijuana under 20 grams and the other is retail theft. Even though i was not a minor, both were written up as juvenial arrest. These two minor infraction have hurt my career path.

1. If you committed both these crimes at the same time and you were not convicted of either you should be eligible to seal them. Consult a local criminal defense lawyer to get more information.
    Good luck,

2. You cannot hide, they are part of the public record for everyone to see. You should hire a local attorney who can do either expungement or sealing of record. No big deal, it is a simple legal work which should cost you only few hundred dollar but only if you had qualified the statutory time period.

Only see a licensed attorney before you make any decision. This answer may not be perfect in any given situation. However, more fact may be required by your local attorney. If you are in Las Vegas, you are welcome to send your questions regarding Chapter 7, or 13 to Attorney Malik Ahmad at Malik@lasvegaslawgroup.com or www.fastbankruptcynevada.com or by calling (702) 270-9100. In many cases, we do not charge initial consultation fee.