How can I contact a Torrance Superior Court's clerk via phone and directly talk to someone?

I CANNOT figure out which of the many options will connect me. I need to talk to the court clerk, not use any of the automated services. I would go in to the courthouse, but it's very far and too much gas to keep checking in that way. (I need to keep following up on my Claim Opposing Forfeiture Form.)

Lakewood, CA -

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

Administrative Law Lawyer - Pasadena, CA

It takes a tremendous amount of patience and persistence. In-person is sometimes necessary.

Tara Renee Burd

Tara Renee Burd

Litigation Lawyer - San Diego, CA

It sounds like you already have an open case. Have you tried looking up the judge handling your matter? It can be found on the Los Angeles Court Website. Look up Locations, and there is a Judge Directory tab. Good luck.

Frank Wei-Hong Chen

Frank Wei-Hong Chen

Litigation Lawyer - San Marino, CA

It is still best if you can visit in person.

If you must telephone, the Torrance courthouse directory is available online at

http://lasuperiorcourt.org/locations/ui/locatio...