Skip to main content

How can I complain against a judge? for unfair verdict

Rodeo, CA |

How can I complaint for unfair verdict and who is above the judge in the court,

Attorney Answers 1


When you say "verdict", I assume you did not have a jury but rather a court judgment.

In virtually every case decided by a judge, the losing side is going to think or claim the decision is unfair. However, that alone is not sufficient to complain about the judge.

If the judge made an error, there are remedies both in terms of post-judgment motions and by appeal.

Without knowing more about your particular situation, it is not possible to comment further.

Frank W. Chen is licensed to practice law in the State of California only. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, consult your own attorney.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

2 lawyers agree