How can I check to see if my x-wife has a driver licenses?

Asked about 2 years ago - Moreno Valley, CA

I know my x-wife does not have a drivers license because about a year ago she used someone elses drivers license (without her knowledge). I have filed for divorce and she filed her response already. We have 2 children and I just want to make sure she has a valid ca drivers license while they are in the car with her.

1. Peter John Marek

4

Answered . If you have an attorney bring this to their attention. If you are in family law court either your attorney or if you don't have one bring this to the attention of the judge. If she does not know how to drive than the children are in imminent danger?

2. Michael Douglas Shafer

3

Answered . Have your attorney do it. It is a valid concern

3. Darryl Wayne Genis

3

Answered . You can search DMV records. There are also various internet search services that will obtain this information for you for a fee.

4. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

4

Answered . I would delegate that task to your retained family attorney to ascertain with the Secretary of State of California Department of Driver's Services whether a certain person has requisite driving privileges to transport your children safely. Naturally, you need to provide her date of birth, her Social Security number and a legal spelling of your first and last name for that legitimate inquiry.